Alhaurin el Grande
Tel: 951 504 737
Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat from 7pm
Sunday Lunch from 1pm
Closed Wednesday Thursday
**We are currently closed for holiday until 13th December**
Direction's to Santiago's Kitchen.
The restaurant is located at 2.3km from the Bar Rosa roundabout with the big stone cross in the centre of Alhaurin el Grande.
- From the Bar Rosa roundabout take the exit that takes you up the steep hill. (Direction Fuengirola/Mijas/Alhaurin Golf)
- At the top of the hill (300m) there is a large roundabout in front of the Parque de la Libertad. Take the first exit right & carry on past the "centro de salud" on your right & go over 3 speed bumps.
- At 1km you will see a roundabout with a farmacia on the left, continue straight across the roundabout.
- At 1.2km you will come to another roundabout (Bar La Molina) continue straight across.
- At 1.4km the road begins to curve to the right.
- At 1.8 km the road bends sharply right & down.
- At 1.9 km the road flattens out at a roundabout. On the left is a large tobacconists (Estanco Santiago Carnero).
- Turn right at this roundabout heading towards the cementario & ayuntamiento (town hall). There is a sign for the restaurant on this roundabout and the restaurant is now only 400 m away.
- Take the second turning on your left towards Parking Rueda. You can either park in the car park and walk the short distance to the restaurant or you can continue by car by turning left. The road brings you behind the restaurant where you will also find parking bays (please note that parking can sometimes be difficult).
- In the area behind the restaurant you will see a public park with a childrens playground - Parque El Mirador de Huerto Mateo. The garden entrance to the restaurant is situated close to the park on Calle Nazaret.
- If you are unable to find parking behind the restaurant continue to the end of the road and turn right into Calle Calvario - the restaurant is 50m along the road on the right hand side of the street. Directly opposite the restaurant is a barbers shop called Barberia Castillo which has a black and steel sign outside.
- Further parking space is available in the street directly in front of the restaurant in Calle Manzanares - the road is quite narrow, so care is needed.
- If you have trouble finding us, then please call 951 504 737 and we will do our best to guide you in.
* Reservations can be made by email & telephone: please wait for confirmation